We celebrated our 12th Anniversary together this year. Chris took me to dinner at a delicious steakhouse and gave me a beautiful diamond necklace. I couldn't believe it!!! It is just gorgeous and delicate and soooooo amazing. He has such good taste! (And he got it at Jared!! hee hee hee) He also sent me flowers earlier in the week. They were so pretty and so festive. I was truly spoiled. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. He is so good to me. He loves and supports me through all that I do and I do the same for him. We have had quite a good twelve years together. Neither of us could believe it has actually been twelve!!! Time has really flown by. Twelve wonderful years!! Wow!

Chris and I
Chris and I


1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated 11 years on 19 December. It is amazing how time flies!
Post a Comment