Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I will not miss 2008. Spending some of it without Chris was not fun. Moving was not fun. Yeah, I will not miss 2008. I am hopeful that 2009 will bring brighter days, more to keep me busy, happy times with Chris and the kids, a trip to Utah?, a new house?, a new car?, the possibilities are endless! I love looking at a new year in January. It is a magical time. It is a time when you feel like you can become anything you wish. Of course, it will take effort, but ANYTHING can happen! Anything. I haven't sat down to write my yearly "Resolutions", but I think I may wait until our schedules return to normal. It's a little hard to get much of anything done around here with the kids and Chris underfoot! I wouldn't have it any other way though! Enjoy your last days off! Love you all! Happy New Year!! 




No comments: