Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow!!

Well. It snowed today and, as you can see from the pictures, nothing stuck! It did put the kids in a fantastic mood though and they wanted to be out in the "snow". I let them go out for a minute, but it was soooooo cold! They quickly gave up and came back inside. I had high hopes for our little snowstorm... but oh well!
I started school on Monday and it's been a real adventure... I don't know how I'm going to juggle everything and get the assignments done! I guess it will be a real test of my determination and discipline! It may leave you wanting in the blogging department though... so I'll apologize now!
We also may have a move in the near future as the housing office has finally come to their senses and realized their huge mistake in putting our family in a tiny three bedroom house... I'm not too excited about the mess of moving, but I will like having a much bigger four bedroom home and garage!! Yay! We'll keep you posted!
We sat down together at noon and watched Barack Obama sworn in as our next president. It was really cool. I don't know where he'll take us... but I pray he does some good for our dear country. We'll see if he can live up to all the expectations of the American people and really make a change. Best Wishes Mr. President!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TJ said...

yay!! you get a bigger place!!! maybe you won't have to buy a house now. it can't be any worse than what you have right?