Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Princess Birthday Party!

I went to such a fun birthday party on Saturday night! We celebrated Miss Denise's birthday and it was so much fun! Check out the cake!!! Isn't it just to DIE for! And you didn't even get to taste it!!! It was delicious - coconut cake with orange marmalade filling.... mmmmmmmm! We had a great time playing together and I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did in quite some time - Thanks!! We made candy heart necklaces, ate and talked. It was great!



Kieko, Me, Cari, Ashley, Sydney, Sylwia, Brandi, Sinet, Tina, Stephanie
Denise and her daughter!


I had to snap a picture of this ADORABLE apron that she received!! So cute!! I must get me one... for that future day when I decide cooking is once again cool!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Foote Family said...

What a beautiful cake? It is almost too pretty to eat.