Jeremiah celebrated his birthday in March and he got some really fun gifts! It's hard not to spoil him rotten because he's such a good kid. He is always looking for ways to help me out and I rarely have to ask him to do his daily chores. He's a joy to have around.
He loves books so I found him some more books by his favorite auther, Rick Riordan: The 39 Clues and some more books on the Percy Jackson/ Olympians series. I love that he's a reader!! He also wanted Legos for his birthday and he especially requested "Lego guys". So I found a couple sets that had four "guys" each in them... He also wanted a scooter so he could scoot about the neighborhood with his buddies. Chris found a nice one and Miah was so happy! I made him his favorite foods for dinner - Soy sauce chicken, Rice and Asparagus - and Brownies instead of a cake!! He's a brownie lover!!
Happy Birthday Miah!!
He loves books so I found him some more books by his favorite auther, Rick Riordan: The 39 Clues and some more books on the Percy Jackson/ Olympians series. I love that he's a reader!! He also wanted Legos for his birthday and he especially requested "Lego guys". So I found a couple sets that had four "guys" each in them... He also wanted a scooter so he could scoot about the neighborhood with his buddies. Chris found a nice one and Miah was so happy! I made him his favorite foods for dinner - Soy sauce chicken, Rice and Asparagus - and Brownies instead of a cake!! He's a brownie lover!!
Happy Birthday Miah!!


No comments:
Post a Comment