April 3rd/April 4th
The first weekend in April is always General Conference weekend for us LDS peeps! We get to listen to our Prophet and the Apostles and other church leaders. I LOVE listening to their talks and feel such strength come from their words. It helps me make it through the next six months till October's General Conference comes around! We like to watch it on our satellite and gather in the living room with quiet activities for the kids to do while we listen. This year, it was Legos! The kids built lots of stuff with Legos and I captured some cute pictures of them playing together quietly. They are such awesome kids and I love them so!
The first weekend in April is always General Conference weekend for us LDS peeps! We get to listen to our Prophet and the Apostles and other church leaders. I LOVE listening to their talks and feel such strength come from their words. It helps me make it through the next six months till October's General Conference comes around! We like to watch it on our satellite and gather in the living room with quiet activities for the kids to do while we listen. This year, it was Legos! The kids built lots of stuff with Legos and I captured some cute pictures of them playing together quietly. They are such awesome kids and I love them so!


No comments:
Post a Comment