Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Long Time no Blog!

I have been feeling very overwhelmed! I have wanted to post something about how crazy things have gotten around here lately... but haven't because things have gotten crazy around here! Hee hee.
I started school on the 18th and it is really keeping me hopping! I thought it would be tough but I never could have imagined how much I would have to juggle everything just to stay on top of things! I also have been preparing for my New Catalog Open House for Stampin' Up! to kind of put myself out there again as a demonstrator. I love working on stamp projects, but it can be very time consuming as I try to get things just so! I had the Open House tonight and it was a lot of fun. Miah will be very happy in the morning when he sees that we left him some brownies!
We are also looking at moving soon. Chris went in and spoke with the housing office here to see if we could get into a four bedroom apt here. We may just break our lease and go live in a rental off-post though. Our search for homes to buy was a little daunting and we have since had second thoughts about purchasing something here. We don't like it here... if the house didn't sell, we might have to come back here to deal with selling it and we don't really want to have to do that. Renting seems to be the plan for now. I found some 3 and 4 bedroom homes for rent, near post, for reasonable prices. We just have to go out and see them... sometime! I really don't like having demands on my time and now I have this whole school thing weighing heavily on me... always at the back of my mind. I don't know if I will be able to continue with it... as much as I really want to. We shall see...
I just hate how busy Life gets when all I really want to do is curl up with some good books and post daily on my blog!! Hee hee! Well, you'll just have to take what you get from here on out!
Here's some photos of the cutie! She's getting too big...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What price range are you guys looking in? I've been looking on line and don't really know what to expect. We'll be there in June, btw.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that is if you don't mind me asking...

Foote Family said...

I've been working on my Masters since May 07 and will be done in July. It"s been a lot of work and I'm a bit nervous about taking my capstone course with a brand new baby. I've often felt guilty about all the time I've spent on school work, but I know it will be worth it. Best wishes on starting school again!