Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hair Today... Gone Tomorrow...

Day Six was Sunday and it was just a very relaxing day... I did take some pictures... but they are on my cell phone... so I will try to get them over on here sometime. We took them to church with us and I made a delicious roast and potatoes for dinner. We just hung out together, made popcorn and played the "Bean Game". Very fun!!
Day Seven, I'm going to call "Hair" day. We did a lot of hair! Jess and Jilli both got Sarah to do their hair and they both looked amazing! Sammy also gave in to Chris and got his hair cut!! It was crazy! After all our hair was done... We took them to Barbaritos, another favorite restaurant, for a delicious burrito and fresh salsa and chips. Then we went souvenir shopping all over town, ending at Cracker Barrel where we finally found some fun goodies. We came home and had a fun Family Home Evening with delicious homemade donuts for dessert!! Yummers!!
The time we had with them went too fast!!! It was awesome though and I think they had a good time. I know we had a great time! We hope to be able to come out this summer for a wedding... but we'll see.
Day Eight, We got up super early to get them loaded in the van. We said our sad goodbyes and then I sent them off on a flying trip to the airport with Chris while I went back to bed for a bit before getting the kids up to start back with our school work. Their spring break was over... too fast!!
Come back Grandma and Grandpa, Sammy and Sarah!! We love you and miss you!!!!


Jilli's curly locks


The Hair cut

Curling Jess


Finished!
Cutie

Mom loved the red rockers! at Cracker Barrel

Chocolate donuts!

And frosting and sprinkles!

Sweet Sarah...

Sammy's crazy hair... LOVE it!

Sammy got us Guitar Hero 5! Yeah baby!

Audience for Rockin' out to Guitar Hero

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TJ said...

i really really want a red rocker from cracker barrel. in fact, i would like about 4.

glad you guys had such a good time! and glad that you were in a bigger place with them visiting. can you imagine if they came with you guys in that other little hole?????