Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Book Fair Day!

I think that the day that the book fair comes to town is one of my favorite days! I love shopping for books. It gets me excited. Today, we had a very full evening with Mayor meeting, Dr appointment, homework, dinner, scouts... and it was the Book Fair night too! I decided to walk over to the school with Jilli and purchase our books this afternoon before everything got CRAZY! It was nice to be able to avoid the usual evening rush at the bookshelves. Jilli picked a Disney princess book and I found a paperback of "Pinkalicious" which I had heard so much about and purchased. I bought a book for Miah, "How to Never Grow Up" or something like that. He loved it! It's full of prank ideas and how to's for staying a kid all your life! I don't think he'll have many problems doing that... but just in case! Jessica wanted the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" diary and they had it in paperback! Yay! I also got her a Nancy Drew paperback. Overall, a great day at the book fair! There is just something about fresh pages and the smell of new books! Who cares what's written... I mean... :) Love the Book Fair!

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

I like the book fair too. I don't mind spending money on books. I'm cheap though, I usually wait til the last one of the year when it's buy one get one free!