Today is quite breezy and cold. The leaves on our backyard tree have finally all fluttered to the ground. It was a great sea of leaves in our backyard and the kids had big plans for piles and jumping... but the yard crew came around today and blew them all away! Man!! They will be disappointed, but I'm glad to be able to see the ground again - I'm all about neatness... :) There are a few leaves still clinging to the bare branches and Jilli and I have been sitting here watching them shiver and shake, trying to guess which one will release it's grasp next! It's sad to see our tree with bare branches. Oh well! Spring will be here in no time! I can't believe it's almost Christmas! Crazy how quickly time flies!
We have big plans for Thanksgiving and I can't wait for Thursday to arrive!! We're headed up north to spend Thanksgiving with the Soh family and the Holmes family! We can't wait!! It's going to be great food and good friends and loads of fun! I am also planning to work on my Christmas cards alongside Nicole and Terina. It's so much easier to get a project like that done when you have company! I hope they turn out cute! I'm still not sure what I'm doing.
We're thinking our Christmas plans this year will NOT include a trip home. We are really bummed about it... but at least we have Chris here this year!! Yay!
I almost have all our shopping done and hopefully now we can get everything packaged up to mail home. Ahhhhhh the Christmas packages!! Sweet! I lit a candle today that has made our home smell delicious - like I've been baking all day but without the calories!! Hee hee!! I love that!
May and Mother's Day
3 months ago

1 comment:
No mention of seeing the Skinner family? So sad.
Post a Comment