I was one of those crazy people who went to see "Twilight" on it's opening night last night!! It was worth it though!! I thought they did a great job with the movie. The characterization was a little off, but all of the characters grew on me by the end of the show. We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs at the silly teenagers that filled over 90% of the theater!! They were so vocal with their approval or disapproval... it was hilarious!! If you loved the books, I'd say you need to get out there and see this movie! There is even a cameo from the author!! If you didn't love the books or never read the books, you should still see this movie. It was action-packed, lovey dovey, and just plain awesome!
This is the group of women I went with! They are all from our ward here - very fun women! We arrived at the theater at 10:20p and couldn't believe how many people were there!! We ended up switching our tickets to one of the smaller, less crowded theaters so we could sit together and I'm so glad! We had a really good time. It was definitely worth the tired eyes and lack of sleep I'm feeling today! Oh, how I wish for those teenage days when I could stay up late and get up early, no problem!!
May and Mother's Day
3 months ago


2 comments:
I'm so jealous! I'm seeing the movie on Tuesday afternoon with a new friend in the ward. I can't wait!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it!!!
Post a Comment