Princeton picked up Jilli and carried her for a bit... she was being coy!
Miah with his candle
Here is Scrooge and Jacob Marley's ghost!!
Jessi
Friday was fun! We woke up and dropped Chris, Jilli and Miah at the Holmes' for video game time and then Terina, Jessica and I went to the Soh's for Card making time!! I got all my Christmas cards finished!! Yay! Now all I have to do is write a little newsletter and mail them off! I am so excited! They turned out really cute and I had a blast doing them with my friends!! Time just flew by and before we knew it, it was time to go downtown for the Dicken's Christmas Festival! We had so much fun downtown and it was even a warmer evening so it made it very enjoyable! They handed us all candles, which we lit later, and we walked the streets checking out the booths and the actors portraying different Dicken's characters. Then they had the whole Christmas lighting ceremony where the whole street lit up with Christmas lights followed by a fun fireworks display! It was awesome!! Jilli thought the fireworks were a little loud... but she survived. Afterwards, we went to the new Panda Express they built (just because we moved away!!!) and then sent both Jessi and Miah to the Soh's home for their first sleepover! Yay! Chris, Jilli and I went back to our hotel. Jilli and Chris slept and I snuck out for some late night shopping with Terina...the shopping queen! Such fun!!
Chris and Jilli!
Looking out over the crowds
Nicole and Jessica
Me! All bundled up!


1 comment:
What a pretty lady! :)
Post a Comment