Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick Day!

Poor Jeremiah is home sick today with bronchitis! He is just miserable. I hate it when my kids are sick! Chris took him to the clinic this morning and they didn't get home until lunch time. It was not a good experience. Lots of waiting... I don't understand the health care system here. There was NO ONE there when they arrived and they still waited and waited and waited... Lame. Jilli has loved having Miah home. She is definitely NOT sick and is like a ping pong ball bouncing from toy to toy today. Maybe the sugar from the sucker helped... :)
My sweet brother James came home from his mission in Mexico last night. I was able to call and talk with him and he sounds just the same! It's been 2 long years and I'm so glad he is back home. I can't wait to see what he does with his life now! Hopefully he'll make a trip out here to see us! (hint hint!)
We've had several issues over the past week with our internet and cable company. It's amazing how much we pay for something that works so little!!! Grrr. Chris has called them so much I think they know him by name now... heee hee. It is rather annoying though and seems always to go out right when I have the opportunity to sit and blog!! I apologize for missing some days! No worries... At least I stuck some pictures in today!

Jillian... not sick at all and hopped up on sugar!! :)


Jeremiah... catching some ZZZZZ's

No comments: