I love that my husband is so computer savvy that he can spend and evening working on it and it rejoins the living!!! Yay! It has been out of commission for a few days and I have really missed it! I didn't mean to leave ya'll hanging with that lovely picture of Bella from my quiz results! I must comment about that now... I personally don't care for Bella at all... I was very surprised and a little nauseaus that I had been linked to her. Oh well. Dumb quiz anyway! Go see who you are... if you dare!
I just purchased my ticket for the late night showing of Twilight. I think the movie is going to ROCK. Plus a girl's night out at a midnight movie sounds like loads of fun!! :)
I must tell you about my day! I woke up this morning in a good mood, despite the Presidential happenings of the night before. Yay! I got the kids off to school, sent Chris on his way, and turned on Dora for Jillian. Then I sat down at my freshly fixed computer to catch up! I spent about an hour trying ot figure out how to register for my first classes at the University. I will start in January! Yay! After all of that, I started cleaning up the house and doing the dishes. Well, the water pressure was PATHETIC! We always have awesome water pressure here and it was not awesome. I called the maintenance desk and reported it. She said she'd send someone out... blah blah. Ok. I got Jilli some breakfast and walked back to the bedrooms to open the blinds and straighten up... To my shock and horror I found a HUGE river of water coursing through our backyard and making a GIGANTIC yard-swallowing lake!!! AHHHHHH! I ran back to the phone and got the maintenance lady again... "Uh, did you guys realize that there is an enormous river shooting through my backyard!!?!?! Get someone over here!!!" Yeah. A few minutes later they came and I had called Chris to come too and he pulled up a few minutes after them. He walked over and found out that they had shut off the water and that a pipe was hit during some road construction work. (There is construction EVERYWHERE around post here now! It stinks!!) So, now I'm sitting here in my smelly workout clothes, surfing the web, working on my scout activity for tonight and hoping that we get water SOON!!! Gotta love that right? My wish now is that I would have gotten a picture of the river and lake so the kids and ya'll could experience it! I completely spaced that one. Oh well... it didn't stick around long. This dry Georgia sand soaked it all up quick! I hope you've all had better mornings! Think of me as you wash dishes, start your laundry loads and do all those things you need WATER for!!
May and Mother's Day
2 months ago

4 comments:
HEY! Send mom and invite to your blog! :) she just got a google account. sharaleeharrison@gmail.com
:) Love you guys!
Mylinda
That's awful! I went shopping this morning and it was fun! I needed a distraction after the disappointment of last night. Also, I took the quiz a few weeks ago and I was a Bella too, which totally annoyed me...Then I thought it must be because of how I answered the romance questions...who wouldn't want an Edward??? Right?
Let me know how the movie turns out.
sounds like an eventful morning. At least the river wasn't in your house!
Post a Comment