We woke up early on Thanksgiving morning, we got all dressed and loaded up the van. With the kids watching movies in their DVD players, we headed north for a few hours to our friend's home in North Carolina! We made it there in plenty of time to lend some moral support to the finishing touches of our Thanksgiving dinner! The other guests arrived around 3 and we sat down to enjoy the feast!! It was awesome! Delicious food and great friends, The Soh's, Holmes, and Kimsey's. We ate till we were stuffed and then watched the kids work off their energy and played a few rounds of Apples to Apples. The pie was to die for!!! MMMMMM!! I had pecan and Chris had several pieces of pumpkin. Delicious! My favorite was the round of Pictionary we played - girls against guys!! The girls won, of course!! I think we all helped our stomach muscles get their laughter work-out for the day! It was awesome! I am so thankful for great times and good memories, delicious food and good friends. What a blessed day we had!
Chris rocks as driver!
Cute kids!
Jilli keeping busy!
We arrived!!

Princeton and I... Ready to EAT!!

Jilli and Lucy... Ready to EAT!!

The spread!!

The kids' table!

Chris trying to nap with Jilli!!
No comments:
Post a Comment