We had the opportunity to go see a movie last night - just Chris and I! We saw "Quantum of Solace" and it was AWESOME!! It was non-stop action from beginning to end. I think Daniel Craig is the best James Bond ever. He takes a beating and you really believe that he can 'keep on ticking'!
We also bought Kung Fu Panda, Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Tinkerbell this week for the kids. ALL of them are very entertaining, great movies! I think Kung Fu Panda is hilarious! There are so many great lines in it that Chris keeps quoting and making me roll with laughter. Jeremiah loves the Star Wars movie... no surprise there! Jessica just LOVES Tinkerbell! (Who doesn't!) Jilli loves all three. She's easy to please! If you haven't checked out these videos... do it! You won't regret it! Any movies you are particularly fond of lately? We're always up for watching some good movies!!
May and Mother's Day
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment